Returns Policy for Inventory Item Returns
Inventory item returns are allowed up to 90 days from the date of shipment provided the item(s) are in new, unused, undamaged, re-saleable condition. Non-inventory items are non-returnable and non-cancellable.
- Inventory item returns are allowed up to 90 days from the date of shipment.
- Items must be in new, unused, undamaged, re-saleable condition.
- Item not in re-saleable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Items over 90 days but less than 1 year will have a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs to return items are at the expense of the customer.
- An RA number must be obtained prior to returning an inventory item. This number must be printed clearly on the outside of the box. Items received without an RA or boxes not clearly indicating the RA number will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Return Authorization numbers remain open for 30 days. If the item is not returned within 30 days, the customer must obtain a new RA number if the item is still returnable.
- Non-inventory items are non-returnable and non-cancellable.
Packages without RMA numbers cannot be processed and will be refused.