In order to properly credit your payments, please indicate:
1) your customer number,
2) the invoice number(s) you are paying & credit memo(s) you are using
Any adjustment(s) should be fully explained and documented.
We extend credit as a matter of convenience in return for payments with our Payment Terms.
Credit may be established, according to AllPoints’ terms, provided our credit application is properly completed and approved. For your convenience, a credit application is provided for download. Until credit is established, all shipments are billed to Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express) or shipped COD.
The service charge per NSF check is $50.00.
OEM PART NUMBERS
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER (OEM) PART NUMBERS ARE GIVEN AS A REFERENCE TOOL ONLY. NO INFERENCE OR IMPLICATION, BEYOND THAT OF A USEFUL REFERENCE TOOL, SHOULD BE TAKEN NOR IS INTENDED. THE PRODUCTS CONTAINED IN THIS CATALOG ARE SELECTED BY ALLPOINTS AS REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR THE IDENTIFIED ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. THESE REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY THE OEM. ALL OEM NAMES MENTIONED IN THIS CATALOG ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS.
Inventory item returns are allowed up to 90 days from the date of shipment provided the item(s) are in new, unused, undamaged,
re-saleable condition. Non-inventory items are non-returnable and non-cancellable.
- Inventory item returns are allowed up to 90 days from the date of shipment.
- Items must be in new, unused, undamaged, re-saleable condition.
- Item not in re-saleable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Items over 90 days but less than 1 year will have a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs to return items are at the expense of the customer.
- An RA number must be obtained prior to returning an inventory item. This number must be printed clearly on the outside of the box. Items received without an RA or boxes not clearly indicating the RA number will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Return Authorization numbers remain open for 30 days. If the item is not returned within 30 days, the customer must obtain a new RA number if the item is still returnable.
- Non-inventory items are non-returnable and non-cancellable.
Packages without RMA numbers will be refused.
SHORTAGES & DAMAGES
Short shipments and damaged parts (not damaged during transit) should be reported to AllPoints within 5 business days of package receipt. After this time period, AllPoints cannot be responsible.
In the event of damage during transit you are responsible for notifying the carrier immediately and file all appropriate claim forms with the carrier, as per their requirements.
WARRANTY & LIABILITY
Each item carries the full warranty of the manufacturer. Any liability claim will be limited to the purchase price. Shipping and/or labor charges are not covered. AllPoints assumes no obligation on the part of any manufacturer except to process warranty claims to the manufacturer on behalf of our customers. Individual manufacturer's warranty policies will be provided upon request.
Commercial Use: No warranty is offered to consumers, as defined in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. All items sold are intended for resale, business use, or equipment manufacture and warranted against defects in workmanship or materials only to the extent of the warranty supplied by the manufacturer.
Illustrations & Descriptions: Illustrations and descriptions are provided for identification purposes. AllPoints takes no responsibility that an item will suit a specific purpose.